The first day of school will be Wednesday, September 5th, 2018. It will be a full day for grades 1-5 and a half day for Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten. For more information, please read the 2018-19 Principal’s Welcome Letter.
The Welcome Warm-Up event
will take place on Tuesday, September 4th at 2:45 p.m.
for Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, and new AmPark families
- June 14th: 5th Grade Club Getaway
- June 14th: K – 4 Grade Field Day
- June 18th: 5th Grade Graduation at Bronx Science
- June 19th: Alvin Ailey Performance at 3:30pm
in multi-purpose room
- June 22nd: End of Year Community Sing at 1:45pm
- June 22nd: Last day of after-school program
(Road To Success Program)
- June 26th: Last day of school, 11:30am dismissal
No school on June 7th, 11th, and 15th
AmPark will be kicking off kindness week with performances by the Ned Show . Click here to meet NED
Also, here are the themes for kindness week!
City Harvest Food Drive thru June 4th
Most needed items:
Please join us on
Thursday, May 24th
8:30am – 9:30am
in the Library
Join us this Wednesday, May 23rd for Click here to view flyer with more info.
Join us for our May 23rd from 9am – 10:30 am
We need more parent volunteers to help run stations.
If interested, please reach out to the Kindergarten Team!