Don’t Miss the Party of the Year!!!
Now until April 15th, only $20 per ticket – this includes food, drink, free childcare for AmPark students and the opportunity to take home some amazing items – including one-of-a-kind Class Art Projects!
Tickets are $2 for 1, $5 for 3, $10 for 8, and $20 for 20
Buy your tickets at Parent-Teacher Conferences, in the office until May 15th and online here. Winners will be chosen at the May 15th Auction. You do not need to be present at the Auction for your child to win, but we hope to see you there!
It’s not too late to buy and sell Lucky 31 March Raffle tickets!!
The March 1st winner won’t be picked until Monday, so sell tickets to all your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers and help the Parents’ Association raise money for school-wide and classroom programs.
Tickets are only $10 each and give the recipient 31 chances to win a share of $2,000! Buy multiple tickets for more chances to win! Completed Raffle tickets and payments should be returned to teachers or put in the AmPark PA black lock box in the office.
Tickets should only be sold and purchased by adults 18 and over.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We are just 8 days away from the Best Party of the Year!!!!
- 2 Tickets to see Hamilton! Tickets for May or June performances in the front orchestra section
- Sports! – A limited edition laser facsimile 2018 New York Jets Team signed replica football, 2 tickets to the NY Red Bulls, passes for EJ Murray Memorial SkatingCenter, 2 hours of bowling for up to 5 people (including the shoes) at Bowlmor Lanes
- Pamper Yourself! 2 passes for the luxurious Sojo Spa, a one hour massage at Inwood Healing Arts, a one night stay at the Emerson Resort & Spa
- Amazing discounts for day camps at Fieldston Outdoors, Camp 12 Trails and TCR
- Restaurant Gift Cards from $25 – $200 at Cocina Chente, Suyo Gastrofusion, Jake’s Steakhouse, Kingsbridge Social Club, the Bronx Ale House, and so many more!
- Get Healthy – discounts and vouchers for martial arts, pilates, and swim classes at Abada Capoeira, Warriors Taekwondo, East Coast United BJJ & MMA, Kara Tatelbaum/Lazy Girl Pilates, and Aquabilities.
- Fun date night and family activities from Jazz at Lincoln Center, Rockin Jump, LIFE, a place to be, PlayPlace, 5 Wits, Alamo Drafthouse, iFLY, Legoland, NY Botanical Gardens, the Bronx Zoo
- Bring home something great!: Gourmet coffee beans from Strongtree Coffee and Buunni Coffee, designer sunglasses from MODO, a one of a kind stained glass, gift baskets from Newburgh Brewing Company, the Bronx Alehouse, and Trader Joe’s, beer from Gun Hill Brewing and Bronx Brewery, wine…..
- Principal for a Day – Would you like your child to spend a day working alongside our wonderful school principal, Kelly? Well, now is your chance. At the Live Auction, your child can be one of the few who’ve sat at her desk!
- Principal for a Half Day (see above)
- Assistant Principal for a Day – Would your child love to spend a day working alongside Bonnie, our Assistant Principal? At the Live Auction, bid for the opportunity for your child to join her on her many school endeavors!
- PE Assistant: Don’t forget your sneakers! Start your day off with a shiny new whistle, a PE Teachers Best Friend. Working with Caitlin Learn how to design a game which will be played with your class. At the Live Auction, win the chance for this fun and exciting opportunity!
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!!! Continue reading Don’t miss this incredible event!
Click the following evite link to RSVP: http://evite.me/rMVfDfkcdX
Come and join us!
On Friday, April 5th, 2019 from 6 pm – 9 pm, our school and the AmPark Parents’ Association will host the 2018/2019 AmPark Spring Auction Fundraiser (adults only event). We hope to raise $10,000 to support enrichment programs for our students, specifically targeting, our math, ELA and science programs.
This is an exciting event, click here for more information and to purchase your admission ticket.
Childcare will be provided to current AmPark students only.
Here is the evite link: http://evite.me/mJ27NTFQU7
Come and join us!
On Friday, April 5th from 6 pm – 9 pm, our school and the AmPark Parents’ Association will host the 2018/2019 AmPark Spring Auction Fundraiser (adults only event). This is an exciting event, click here for more information and to purchase your admission ticket.
Evite link: http://evite.me/KQAPWGfEDz (There is a suggested list of items for the potluck attached to the invite).
Come and join us!