We are just 8 days away from the Best Party of the Year!!!!
- 2 Tickets to see Hamilton! Tickets for May or June performances in the front orchestra section
- Sports! – A limited edition laser facsimile 2018 New York Jets Team signed replica football, 2 tickets to the NY Red Bulls, passes for EJ Murray Memorial SkatingCenter, 2 hours of bowling for up to 5 people (including the shoes) at Bowlmor Lanes
- Pamper Yourself! 2 passes for the luxurious Sojo Spa, a one hour massage at Inwood Healing Arts, a one night stay at the Emerson Resort & Spa
- Amazing discounts for day camps at Fieldston Outdoors, Camp 12 Trails and TCR
- Restaurant Gift Cards from $25 – $200 at Cocina Chente, Suyo Gastrofusion, Jake’s Steakhouse, Kingsbridge Social Club, the Bronx Ale House, and so many more!
- Get Healthy – discounts and vouchers for martial arts, pilates, and swim classes at Abada Capoeira, Warriors Taekwondo, East Coast United BJJ & MMA, Kara Tatelbaum/Lazy Girl Pilates, and Aquabilities.
- Fun date night and family activities from Jazz at Lincoln Center, Rockin Jump, LIFE, a place to be, PlayPlace, 5 Wits, Alamo Drafthouse, iFLY, Legoland, NY Botanical Gardens, the Bronx Zoo
- Bring home something great!: Gourmet coffee beans from Strongtree Coffee and Buunni Coffee, designer sunglasses from MODO, a one of a kind stained glass, gift baskets from Newburgh Brewing Company, the Bronx Alehouse, and Trader Joe’s, beer from Gun Hill Brewing and Bronx Brewery, wine…..
- Principal for a Day – Would you like your child to spend a day working alongside our wonderful school principal, Kelly? Well, now is your chance. At the Live Auction, your child can be one of the few who’ve sat at her desk!
- Principal for a Half Day (see above)
- Assistant Principal for a Day – Would your child love to spend a day working alongside Bonnie, our Assistant Principal? At the Live Auction, bid for the opportunity for your child to join her on her many school endeavors!
- PE Assistant: Don’t forget your sneakers! Start your day off with a shiny new whistle, a PE Teachers Best Friend. Working with Caitlin Learn how to design a game which will be played with your class. At the Live Auction, win the chance for this fun and exciting opportunity!
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!!! Continue reading Don’t miss this incredible event!
On Friday, April 5th from 6 pm – 9 pm, our school and the AmPark Parents’ Association will host the 2018/2019 AmPark Spring Auction Fundraiser (adults only event). This is an exciting event, click here for more information and to purchase your admission ticket.
On Friday, April 27th from 6 pm – 9 pm, our school and the AmPark Parents’ Association will host the 2017/2018 AmPark Spring Auction Fundraiser (adults only event). We hope to raise $10,000 to support enrichment programs for our students, specifically targeting, our math, ELA and science programs.
This is an exciting event, click here for more information and to purchase your admission ticket.
Childcare will be provided to current AmPark students only.
Please purchase your $15.00 EARLY BIRD tickets now through November 30 (includes childcare for Ampark students). Purchase your tickets here. Join us every month at the General Parents’ Association meeting for your chance to win a pair of FREE tickets. Continue reading Early Bird Tickets to the Spring Auction
Here are the class art projects that will be available for live auction bid at Friday’s auction at Vladeck Hall:
Denise’s Kindergarten Class – Abstract artwork of suns to accompany the lyrics of “You are my sunshine”
- Kindergarten: Safari
- 1st Grade: Arts & Crafts
- 2nd Grade: Super Heroes
- 3rd Grade: April Showers (rainy day activities)
- 4th Grade: Wizards & Magic
- 5th Grade: Summer Fun
Please drop off items, labeled AUCTION & grade, at the school by Friday, April 21st. Contact the committee at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you!
The Auction Committee is asking parents and families to contribute an item towards a class theme basket. The themes are Kindergarten: Safari, First Grade: Arts & Crafts, Second Grade: Super Heroes, Third Grade: April Showers (rainy day activities), Fourth Grade: Wizards & Magic, Fifth Grade: Summer Fun. Please drop off items, labeled AUCTION & class, at school. Check out the 2017 Class Theme Basket List for details.
The auction is a couple of months away, but we’re hard at work getting ready. We are beginning our teacher lunch raffles! What are lunch raffles? These are special lunches teachers offer to a lucky raffle ticket winner. The winner can invite 2 or 3 friends to join this special lunch. The winning tickets are drawn the evening of the auction. Raffle tickets can be purchased in the office and will be available for online purchase on the PA website. One raffle ticket is $2 and 3 tickets are $5. The teacher lunch raffle cans are currently located in the school office and will also be available at upcoming PA events. Check out our listing of Teacher lunch raffles.