TEKintellect Inc. Introducing LEGO® Robotics. Participants learn to build mechanized LEGO® models. In every session, the students receive a STEM lesson introducing them to the principles of science underlying the models they are engaged in building. For students K-2nd grades our models include Race car, Hummer, Conveyor belt, Laundry drum, Windmill and many others. Students 3rd-5th grades will build more sophisticated models with infra red remote controls such as Railroad bridge, Street Sweeper, Helicopter, Airplane, Power plant and others. The students are exposed to robotics and its wonders using their engineering abilities, their imagination and creativity. This program is ideal for children who are amazed by the wonders of Robotics, enjoy creating things, love getting answers for their logical questions and experience hands on learning utilizing multi-sensory experimentation.
- PreK-2nd Grade – 10 sessions will take place on Mondays, 2:45-4:00pm, 30 students maximum:
- 1/8, 1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/26, 3/5, 3/12, 3/19, 3/26
- 3rd–5th Grade – 10 sessions will take place on Tuesdays, 2:45-4:00pm, 30 students maximum:
- 1/9, 1/23, 1/30, 2/6, 2/13, 2/27, 3/6, 3/13, 3/20, 3/27
- Cost – A total of $200.00 – NON REFUNDABLE.
- Payment Methods: Secured Online Bank Transfer or Check.
Sign up here:
HURRY AND RESERVE YOUR CHILD A SPOT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE – SEATS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVED.