We are asking parents to contribute one item toward a class theme basket, to be part of the silent auction at our May 20th event. All items should be dropped off at school by Friday, May 13. The themes for the baskets are below by grade:
- Kindergarten: Disney
- 1st grade: Arts & Crafts
- 2nd grade: Birds
- 3rd grade: Super Heroes
- 4th grade: Summer Fun
- 5th grade: Sports
We’ll be creating theme baskets the week of the auction. So if you’re able to lend us a hand on any of the following dates, we’d appreciate it. Also, we need help the day of the auction and at the auction itself. Whatever you can do will be greatly appreciated.
We’ll be gathering in the library:
- Monday, May 16 from 5:30 to 8pm
- Tuesday, May 17 from 5:30 to 8pm
- Wednesday, May 18 from 5:30 to 9:30pm
- Thursday, May 19 from 5:30 to 11pm (afternoon the decorating committee with be in Vladick Hall, if you’d like to help decorate, please join us)
- Friday, May 20 we will be working mostly in Vladick Hall during the day
We also need volunteers the night of the event.